Calendar of Events
Geneseo provides residents and visitors with a wide variety of activities that appeal to all ages and interests. Please browse through our many events, which we attempt to keep as current as possible. Our sister website, www.geneseony.org, contains schedules of governmental organizations and meetings.
If you would like to submit an event, click HERE.
The American Red Cross encourages donors to make blood donation a lifelong habit. To make an appointment to donate blood, eligible donors are encouraged to
• download the new Red Cross Blood Donor App from app stores or text BLOODAPP to 90999 to receive a download link,
• visit redcrossblood.org, or
• call 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767)
A blood donor card or driver’s license or two other forms of identification are required at check-in.
Check for updates on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/geneseofarmersmarket
• Every Thursday throughout the summer.
• Concerts start at 6:00 PM.
• Bring a lawn chair and enjoy live music!
• Food vendors, wine, wine slushies, and beer available!
• Show off your ride – Preferred Parking for Classic & Muscle Cars!
See this link for the complete line-up of music artists and vendors!
Visit the Ward Natural Museum, Middlebury Academy, Cannonball Express.
• Meet the bus in the Monro Muffler parking lot at 9:30 AM.
• Lunch will be at the Wyoming Inn.
RSVP to Vernice Platt (243-0705) early June.
2018 Concert Schedule – Free fun for everyone!
June 22 – Bob’s Brother’s Band
June 29 – The Ghost Riders
July 20 – E-Z Money
July 27 – Rochester Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra
August 3 – Tommy T & The Gliders
August 10 – Josie Waverly
August 17 – Genesee Johnny Big Band
August 24 – Bob Bunce’s Rural Delivery
August 31 – The Dady Brothers & The Sláinte Irish Dancers
All concerts are 7 – 9 PM on Fridays.
Food and drinks from Café Shiloh are available in the Park.
Presented by Geneseo Productions, Inc.
More at GeneseoConcerts.com
Follow on Facebook!
Come register for the summer reading program and enjoy our rockin’ photo booth, face painting, and balloon art! Open to children of all ages. Sponsored by Friends of Wadsworth Library.
On Mondays at 4:00 pm, we’re knitting at the Library – interested yarn crafters of all levels and ages are welcome in the Meeting Room.
Free and open to the public (now accessible by elevator). Parking is available behind the Library and Christ Community Church (ask for a parking permit in the library).